Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Checking In

Less then four weeks left in the semester. Just finished my second set of mid-terms in my two history survey classes. I received A's on the first midterms. I've only just gotten my first feedback from my Variations in Human Sexuality class, which was making me a touch nervous as the professor was sending out emails telling us how terrible our review essays he was in the process of grading where and how he had to fail a third of the class last semester. I needn't have worried, I received an A+. So I am looking to the fall and thinking about my upper division class work. If I can get in I would like to take History of the US West from 1845 to 1945, Medieval Popular Beliefs, and Coloring Queer.

We are hoping to go to Boston this summer to see "Titian, Tintoretto, Veronese: Rivals in Renaissance Venice." I've never been to Boston, so of course side trips to Salem, Plymouth, Provincetown, etc., shall be in order.

No comments: