Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Naked


The weather has been hot for San Francisco, lovely Indian summer weather. Sunday morning I left home at 10:00, heading for the Folsom Street Fair, wearing my boots and my hat. I had a great time at the fair, saw many wonderful sights and many lovely friends. Still in boots and hat, I made my way back to my boyfriend's house. I finally went home Monday morning at 7:00 still wearing only boots and hat.
Monday was a school day, but as soon as I exited the Muni station at Castro and Market Streets, the clothes came off. I spied my friend and fellow nudist activist George Davis sitting at the Castro Commons, so I joined him for a while. Eventually we were joined by a gentleman I had met Saturday at work who was visiting from Boston. He shed his clothes and joined us for a while as well.
Walking towards home, naked , I spied my friend Naked CJ and one other naked man in front of the Starbucks on 18th Street, so I stopped by to say hello. I then proceeded to walk home up 18th Street naked.
This is how life should be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is truly how life should be. Hope the more people will see you guys liveing the life of clothes free will start to realize that it is nic way to live. I think society has caused people to object to it when deep down they like the idea. Needs to be more nudity in everyday life. Keep doing what you are doing.